The Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Residency Program is an ACGME-accredited training program offered through NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and affiliated with both Weill Cornell Medicine and the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. Our training program features a unique diversity of sites, including:
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center.
- Lincoln Hospital.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Our five-year training program accepts four residents per year through the NRMP Main Match. Please contact Jack Gutbrod, graduate medical education administrator, with any questions: (212) 305-3399// email@example.com.
We utilize the National Resident Match Program (NRMP) system to recruit our incoming class of residents each year. Applications for residency must be completed through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) of the NRMP, with ACGME code #2803511074. We offer 50 interview slots per recruitment season. Interviews are held on three dates in November and December
Over a total of 60 months of training, residents spend 24 months at Weill Cornell, 21 months at Columbia, six months at Memorial Sloan Kettering, three months at the VA Medical Center, three months at Lincoln Hospital and three months on a dedicated research block. Additional information is available on request regarding the goals and objectives of each site and PGY level.
- Please review the NYP website for additional information on this program: https://www.nyp.org/for-professionals/otolaryngology-residency-training-...