This Health Equity Webinar event on June 14, 2021 7:00 - 8:30 PM EST is open to all. The panel's discussion will include:
- Consideration of the impact of social determinants of health on the outcomes of healthcare and barriers to health equity.
- The role of the physician in identifying and eliminating those barriers at societal, community and individual levels.
- Considerattion as to how awareness of disparities and disparities research can guide development of infrastructure and policy.
- Ana H. Kim, MD & Stephanie Moody Antonio, MD, FACS
- Keynote Speaker Dr. L.D. Britt, MD, MPH, FACS, Professor and Chairman of the Department of Surgery at Eastern Virginia Medical School. Aditional Featured Speakers Carrie Nieman, MD, MPH and Anil Lalwani, MD, FACS.
For access to this online event via YouTube: click here.