For more information, refer to NewYork-Presbyterian Otolaryngology Residency Training Program
The Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery Residency Program is an ACGME-accredited training program offered through NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and affiliated with both Weill Cornell Medicine and the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. Our training program features a unique diversity of sites, including:
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center.
- Lincoln Hospital.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.
Our five-year training program accepts four residents per year through the NRMP Main Match. Please contact Andrea Wells , Coordinator, Education and Administration with any questions: (212) 305-9434// firstname.lastname@example.org