Our physicians provide expert care for general ear, nose, and throat issues, as well as treatment for a wide variety of head and neck disorders.
Many patients begin their care with a general ENT physician, who refers them to one of our specialists to address more specific conditions. Others remain in the care of a general ENT physician throughout their treatment process. We welcome all patients with ear, nose, throat, head, or neck concerns.
Our physicians treat:
- Infections involving the ears, nose, throat, sinuses, and skin of the head and neck
- Congenital, inflammatory, and other problems, such as hearing loss, dizziness, changes in taste or smell, or swallowing and voice problems, sinus disease with medical and surgical treatment including endoscopic sinus surgery
- Snoring and sleep disorders with conventional and laser surgery
- Trauma and injuries to head and neck structures
- Breathing problems of the nose, larynx (voice box), or trachea (wind pipe)