Our pediatric team is dedicated to the compassionate, expert care of all young patients with disorders of the ear, nose, and throat. And by choosing Columbia Otolaryngology, your child benefits from access to the NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. That means our physicians treat thousands of children, with a wide range of disorders, every single year.
We provide expert care for common and complex pediatric disorders, including:
- Airway and breathing disorders
- Ear infections
- Hearing loss
- Pediatric nose and sinus disorders
- Tonsil and Adenoid disease
- Tongue tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Speech and language disorders
- Pediatric head and neck tumors
- Craniofacial anomalies including cleft lip, cleft palate, and VPI
Whether your child is experiencing routine earaches or a more complex disorder, she'll be treated using state-of-the-art procedures and technology, by doctors who are deeply committed to their work with children. We understand the unique issues involved with treating children and offer family support throughout the treatment process.